Friday, May 7, 2010

Fate.

My birthday being October 21st, 1994, my astrological sign is Libra (the balanced scales) According to my research, Libra's are very kind, easy going, loathe cruelty, and are quite impartial when giving judgement. They also are very dedicated and value their relationships, and are generally more artistic versus intellectual. Generally, the information I read is pretty accurate, and in a way, it reinstated my beliefs in I always try to be kind, I'm a passionate person, and I put a lot of effort into being rational and seeing two sides to a story. I also was happy to read Librans would most likely be good lawyers or writers, two jobs I would both aspire to have. I'm definitely an eccentric person and this blog proved it!


According to Libra, people in marriages are extremely romantic, sentimental, and empathetic, and they have a strong chance of staying together because of their "true minds." I feel this almost perfectly describes the romance between Romeo and Juliet! (of course excluding the death) It becomes evident in the play, despite all the arising problems their love is bound by fate, and it was their destiny to die not only for each other, but possibly to end the relentless hatred between the households. In Act 3, Juliet says: "Indeed I never shall be satisfied with Romeo till I behold him – dead – is my heart so for a kinsmen vexed." In this scene especially, it becomes clear no matter what happens, Juliet and Romeo will do whatever they can for each other and their love is so deeply wound by fate nothing it's permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment